1.8

I purchased a new home in June and had the inspection performed by Southeast Inspection Services, Inc. I specifically asked them to check out the HVAC unit for issues. The reports indicated it was in proper working order and we had a conversation about the system after the inspection. Now, 3 short months later, I have been told that the unit is in such bad shape it needs to be replaced! Imagine my surprise when only 3 months prior I was told it was fine. I believe I was provided insufficient and incorrect information from this company that has now cost me $7 thousand dollars!

Furthermore, when I called the owner Rick Puplava, he was very unprofessional, even addressing me as "dude" instead of my name and told me that it looked fine when he saw it. (The AC tech indicated that it had been rusted out for what appears to be longer than the 3 months I have owned the home). Mr. Puplava was rude and denied any conversation we had about the condition of the unit, then indicated that "I'm not an AC guy, I just turn it on and off to see if it works". Contrary to this statement, his contract indicates that he reports any visual issues that he can see and this issue was clearly visible upon inspection.

Also, I have noticed that Southeast Inspection Services, Inc. previously had accreditations listed on their website, but I see now that they are gone.

Don't walk away from this company if you are buying a home - RUN!!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of southeast inspection services home inspection from Southeast Inspection Services. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $7000 and wants Southeast Inspection Services to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was unacceptable performance, unprofessionalism and lack of concern from owner. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Southeast Inspection Services for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Southeast Inspection Services?

Comments

MsGAO

If you really need additional proof, just check Angie's List to see how bad this company really is. (Gao)